Episode 5: Accelerating the Developer-First Security Movement
- ACCELERATING THE DEVELOPER-FIRST SECURITY MOVEMENT - The growth of our digital economy has accelerated the importance of DevOps in many companies in all industries to enhance business agility and outcomes. Consequently, an increased pressure is put on Developers and Software Engineering teams to deliver digital transformation at speed, scale and securely.
Join this next TLC TV Episode, as we bring Software Engineering teams and Security Leaders together to discuss how we accelerate the Developer-First Movement.
Episode 4: The Ripple Effect
Tune in for a this innovative, and forward-thinking chat-show delivering insightful business strategies and a few laughs as an executive panel explores the impact of healthy data, the criticality of data ethics, and the undeniable impact of community.
The session begins with an exclusive interview with Randy Bean, Author and Founder/CEO of NewVantage Partners discussing lessons in data-driven leadership in an age of disruption. Expanding from there, an executive panel including Ann-Christel Graham, Talend CRO, dives into the urgent need for healthy data as the foundation to make critical business decisions and their subsequent effect on the extended ecosystem.
Episode 3: Reimagining the Customer Experience
Episode 3 of TLC TV will be looking at how we can reimagine the customer experience to deliver business value and realise results. Our panel of experts, including partner Five9, will be discussing:
• How the contact centre has become the front door of the business.
• How CX leaders can add value to every customer touchpoint.
• How the latest innovations in AI & Automation are enabling CX leaders to reduce costs, improve the agent experience and provide a more human CX.
• Why cloud is now a mandate to digitally transform your customer experiences
Episode 2: Evolution of Endpoint Security
Episode 2 will be discussing the evolution of endpoint security including:
How do you define an ‘endpoint’ now vs 10 years ago for example? More importantly, how do you protect such a diverse set of devices? And what are the new risks that have evolved and what new challenges do they bring?
Episode 1: Cyber Security - A year review
The TLC TV series kicks off with a year review of the challenges, developments and changes within the IT and cybersecurity space. This interactive, live chat show - with a little comedy thrown in the mix - gives viewers the perfect balance of high-quality insight and light hearted entertainment to end the week!